(N.B. Speaking delegates do NOT need to register)
If you would like to register for the London exhibition and/or any of the London evening screenings without attending the conference then please use the links below.
N.B. If you are attending the conference then it is NOT necessary to register separately to attend the exhibition or any of the screenings.
- 18.30 – 21.00: K – 1.56
- Three shorts (Where Were You in 1992? / Her Name in my Mouth / Image Diplomacy) + Documentary Perspectives of the Historical Collection of Videobrasil with Introduction from Dr Gabriel Menotti (Curator and Lecturer at UFES, Vitoria, Brazil)
- 19: 30 – 21:00: K – 1.56
- with Introduction from Karen Chan (Founder, Asian Film Archive, Singapore)
- In Mandarin with English subtitles
- 18.00 – 20.00: K – 1.56
- One Man’s Trash is Another Man’s Treasure – A lecture with moving images –
- Mark-Paul Meyer (Senior Curator, EYE Filmmuseum, The Netherlands)